• Mercury Free Dentistry – Controversy exists over the health risks and environmental impact of mercury used in some dental fillings. In 1990 I made a conscious decision to eliminate the use of all toxic metals from my dental practice. If you are concerned about mercury as a health issue, we can discuss different strategies for evaluating its true impact on your health.
• Digital X-Rays – One of the greatest advances in dental care in the last 25 years is the development of digital x-ray images. These are different from conventional x-rays pictures on the film in several ways. First and foremost, they expose you to 1/10 the dose of x-ray radiation. This means that a full series of 20 digital images is equivalent to 2 of the old x-rays on film. Another great advantage is that these images can be developed and enlarged instantly to the size of your computer monitor with a click of a button. These larger images make early detection of problems far easier than before. Lastly, the computer has specialized software which helps recognize problems before they are detectable by the human eye. All these advances amount to one thing, better, safer care for you and your family
• Computerized Bite Analysis – One of the three most important elements of dental health is a stable bite. When people start to get frequent headaches, worn and broken teeth and clicking or popping noises in their jaw joints these are signs that their bites are not stable. One of the several tools I use to help correct these problems is called the Tek Scan This device helps me determine whether these problems are bite-related, and if so how to solve them.
• CEREC® – Crowns & Partial crowns and Veneers in 1 visit – Our practice offers the latest in comfortable, convenient dentistry with our CEREC® tooth restoration system. Using the CEREC equipment, we can now complete a color-matched ceramic tooth restoration – filling, crown or veneer – in a single visit. This technology uses bio-compatible, tooth-colored material, so your dentition won’t be discolored by silver-colored fillings.
• Laser Gum Therapy – Laser Gum Therapy is a gentle treatment of gum disease using the latest in dental laser technology. This type of treatment can be used for patients who suffer from mild to severe infection of the gums, often avoiding traditional forms of gum surgery. Laser light is applied under the gums through a tiny fiber which gently kills the bacteria which cause gum disease and allows your body to heal itself.
• Implant Dentistry – A Natural Solution – When I think about celebrations in life, every image that comes to mind involves eating, smiling, conversation and laughter. Imagine these moments with renewed self-confidence. Dental implants are replacements for tooth roots which provide a stable, comfortable and predictable alternative to traditional dentures and bridge work. Research over the last 40 years has shown them to be safe and highly successful. Replacing teeth with dental implants may be your solution to returning the look and function you once had with your natural teeth.
Single Visit Porcelain Crowns & Veneers
Implant Supported Denture
Clenching & Grinding
Treatment for Worn Teeth